Thursday 11 December 2008

A Saviour has been born


Officially, I don't do politics but I had to laugh as I listened to PMQ's yesterday. I know it was just a slip of the tongue, but when Gordon Brown announced that he had "saved the world" it really did bring the whole political world into perspective.

To be honest my first thought was of Gordon Brown as some kind of political Angel of Mercy. These are the kind of sociopaths who cause a disaster or an accident so that they can fly to the rescue and save the day.

Don't get me wrong, I think politics is serious business - they make decisions that effect our daily lives - but they really do need to lighten up!

There is only one God in heaven, the one who "brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing" (Isaiah 40:23) and there is only one Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; but then, that's probably why I don't do politics.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......